Monday, April 5, 2010

Goodbye Weekend, Hello Monday.

Had a great long weekend! I worked, but I went to 2 shows 2 days in a row. I saw a great band called Pierce the Veil. Not gonna lie, they're not on my top 10 favorite bands list, but they're still awesome! They're San Diegans born & raised so I can't help, but support them. It was a two night show, Friday was full band & Saturday was acoustic. I'd much rather prefer them acoustic. I also got to meet them & let me tell you.. no matter how rough around the edges they look.. they're SUPER nice!!






There was also an earthquake yesterday when I was in San Diego. SO WEIRD, because it lasted so long & my friends & I just sat there staring at each other. We had no idea what to do. Luckily nothing fell off the shelves!

0 loves:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails