Sunday, April 18, 2010

I Just Have to Keep Telling Myself..



Other than the fact that I've got a TON of math homework & studying to do.. I'm going to stretch my lobes to my goal size finally (It's been over a year)! I've been eying these cuties for a while. They're a bit pricey so I wanted to wait until I was completely satisfied with the size of my earlobes. I think anything other 1/2 inches is a bit much for me. Not to mention my mom already HATES my ears so she'll disown me if I even think about making the 1 inch.







The most awesome thing about these plugs is not only are they beautiful & unique, but they plant a tree for every product they sell! Now that is the best part of it all.

Oh & just because I'm a huge NERD.. I'd love a pair of these too! Hah.


I also often get asked where I get my tapers & plugs kits.. I get them at King's Body Jewelry. Chris is awesome.. if you have any concerns at all just email him & he always gets back to you really quickly. He also ships out his high quality (relatively well priced) stuff REALLY fast! I get mine within days!

0 loves:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails