Friday, April 16, 2010

Pretty DIY's.

Sometimes I wish I didn't both work full time & be a student full time all at once. I never have time to do anything for myself! I'm not complaining though, at least I have a job & my parents are capable of sending me to school. But, like every one else, sometimes I wish I had a little more "me" time. These are some DIY's that I'd just love to give a try!



Isn't this the cutest? I always see these in stores & I'm always tempted to buy them & now there's no need to when I can make 'em myself.


This is such a neat idea! I've got a few empty frames & a jar full of buttons ready to be used!


I LOVE VINYLS! I have a stack of them I don't really listen to, but only bought because I love the cover art. This would be perfect.


My cousin is finally graduating high school this year & she was accepted to HARVARD! THAT'S CRAZY!!! That is such a rare opportunity & I'm so proud of her! Instead of making this a "wedding advice" book I'll make it into a "college advice" book just for fun!


Last, but not least, a DIY teepee! Come on now.. who doesn't wanna teepee in their house?!


I also want to try to paint a pair of TOMS shoes so I'm gonna do a little research on what paint to use. That's it for now! I'll try to update more often.. I know I'm terrible at it.

1 loves:

Mandy said...

i want to build a teepee or tent or fort. this one looks great

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails