Friday, June 18, 2010

Friday Finds: Pretty Hairstyles.

So basically, I've been trying to put my hair through rehab. Unfortunately, after all the years of chemical & heat processing I've put my hair through I'm finally noticing the difference. I've already switch my shampoo & conditioner to ones that have less & more natural ingredients. I've also been trying to avoid my old best friend Mr. Blow Dryer & his wife Mrs. Flat Iron. Right now my hair is medium length & it's unevenly wavy. So I'm trying to figure out what the best hairstyle is for me. I'm so tempted to just chop it off & have a pretty short pixie cut, but I'm scared!!










These are all so pretty! I love having longer hair because I feel more feminine. I had pretty short hair at one point.. I felt like I looked like a boy at time, but it was so much easier to manage! Well, at least with short hair I can use cute hair accessories to make it prettier. (:

0 loves:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails