Sunday, June 27, 2010

A Sunday Update.

Sorry for the lack of updates lately. I've been super busy with work the past few days & I also went to the start of Vans Warped Tour in Carson, CA last Friday. It was insane. I went home with sunburns on my shoulders, chest & my TOMS shoes tan got worse. My neck, shoulders, wrist & nose are all sore from crowd surfers, but I'm not complaining because it was all worth it!

Anyways, I didn't get to do my Friday Finds post so I'll do it today. These are just a few of my current etsy wants for my apartment. They're all mid-century modern because I've always loved the sleek, simple & geometric designs of this time era.









I know, I know they're all colorless neutrals, but that's the beauty of it! I get tire of colors easily so I figure it's easier to change accessories rather than changing the actual furniture. Too bad there's no way I can afford all this stuff! Oh well, they're all still pretty!

0 loves:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails