Saturday, August 14, 2010

Four Simple Goals.



So I'm hopping on the train with Elsie's 4 Simple Goals post! Here are mine:

1. Take more pictures.
I've got 5 different cameras, 3 of them are more like toys but definitely usable, and I never take enough pictures.. ever. So I want to make it a habit to capture all the beautiful moments in my life!

2. Be more thrifty.
I have to admit, I'm a pretty heavy spender. I spend tons of money on little things all the time that add up in the end. I want to be able to save a little more here & there in order to buy more important things.

3. Work on a healthier me.
Whether it be exercising more or eating less meat.. I just want to incorporate more healthy things for a better lifestyle. I'm always unhappy with myself when I over eat & don't get enough activity in my daily routine.

4. Draw &/or paint everyday.
I'm probably the world's worst artist. I don't do either of these everyday & I know if I did I'd probably absolutely amazing by now. /: So I will do my best to get some art in daily.

Speaking of art.. here's what I've been working on lately:

Definitely not close to finished yet & I know it looks a tad morbid, but I'm trying something new!

0 loves:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails