Sunday, January 10, 2010

A Sunday Update.

Sorry for the lack of updates. I'm doing terribly bad at most of my New Year's Resolutions. The ones I wrote about in this post aren't exactly the only goals I've set for myself this year. I did tell myself I will save more money & I am doing better for the most part... like I'm not going crazy buying tons of cheap clothes on sale. I'd rather buy quality clothes that aren't super trendy that I know will last me a few seasons, like a gorgeous little summer dress. Living in Southern California makes wearing dresses all year long very possible! I think it was 75 degrees today, yikes that's hot for an early January day. Anyways, I don't think I've mentioned it before, but I'm a video game whore. Any video game I'll try, if I love it, I'll play it & obsess about it. It takes away a lot more time that I'd like though because I'm playing games instead of reading more like I also told myself I would do.

Anyways, the reason I haven't updated in the past few days is because I really haven't been feeling well. I actually woke up Friday morning feeling extremely nauseous. I thought I might have just eaten something bad so I tried to work with it, but I went to work & went home feeling really horrible. I think I might have gotten a stomach virus. I'm all better though!

It's 10 o'clock & I'm going to stop & read Slaughterhouse-Five by Kurt Vonnegut until I fall asleep! I was going to read the Twilight Saga, but after analyzing it & watching New Moon... I really don't like it anymore. It's interesting, but I'm not really into it like many other girls around my age are!









(Photo Credits: 1)


I wish I knew where my digital camera was...

0 loves:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails