Monday, May 24, 2010

Contemplating.

So I've been contemplating whether or not I'll be continuing this blog.. I told myself in the beginning that I will try to keep a personal blog for myself. I've been looking through my past posts & I really feel like there isn't enough "me" in this blog so that's going to be my goal. This blog will be more personal while my tumblr I'll fill with cute things that I love or come across.

I'm so happy that my semester is finally over with. I CAN BREATHE! But now I'll probably working my butt off until I move out in the end of July/beginning of August. My friends & I are also in the process of finalizing our plans to go to Hawaii in July. I'm so excited!

I've been trying to keep myself inspired with different art projects. The problem with me is that I'm so ADD that I can't seem to finish anything. Haha. I'm just dabbling in everything to see what I like to work with best & so far it's mixed media paint. I really want to open up an etsy shop since I won't be working for the next year or so while I go to school, but I still want to be able to make my own money. I don't really want to be spending that much of my mom's money.






*PS I'm trying to redesign my blog right now so just bare with me for a couple days! (:

0 loves:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails