Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I'm registered!





So I finally decided to sugn up for one of Miss Elsie Flannigan's online classes. I've been wanting to ever since I started following her blog about a year ago, but I just never had the time. Since I'm not planning to take summer classes this year I thought it would be nice for me to do this to keep me inspired. I can't wait!


Registration just began today so I'm sure there are still some spaces left in the class so go on over to her blog for more details!

I've got plans to do some MAJOR cleaning tomorrow. I'm going to get rid of TONS of things I really don't need anymore to make moving out in July/August a lot simpler. I could also use more space inside my little room! Haven't decided what I'm gonna do with all my extra things yet so I'll keep you all updated.

0 loves:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails