Thursday, May 27, 2010

Hey There, Babycakes!

I finally had the chance to bake some vegan chocolate chip cookies from my Babycakes cookbook. Let me tell you, they were delicious! They were crunchy on the outside & chewy in the middle. I kind of cheated a little though.. I was supposed to use carob chips, but I had already spent a ton of money on all the other ingredients & I already had regular semi-sweet chocolate chips so I just used those.




I also took the time to take pictures of my new bike! It was a bit pricey, but I love how light & sleek the frame is. It's also a great brand & they're more well known for their fixies. I'm in love with it!






I'm definitely enjoying my summer break so far.. even though I'm still working my butt off 4 days a week. I said I was going to do some major cleaning today, but my plans changed when my aunt asked me to babysit this afternoon so I didn't get much done. Next time though for sure! My brother is turning 18 this Saturday & I'm so excited for him! Here are some shots of the pretty roses in my from yard. It was kind of gloomy today. ):


0 loves:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails