Monday, May 3, 2010

Monday Inspirations.

I'm back with my Monday Inspirations feature! I know.. I've only done two in the past, but I'm hoping to use this blog as a tool to motivate myself.


- I've been meaning to make pretty bows with Elsie's tutorial for a while now, but I just haven't gotten around to it.



- I NEED to start writing letters to my sponsored child in Haiti. I've been SO BAD AT IT! I'm also going to aim to write more handwritten letters. I used to love it when I would open the mailbox & I got a letter from my friend when I was little. Such sweet simple things.



- HOMEWORK. Ugh, I keep telling myself just 6 more class days left & I'm done for the semester. I need to quit procrastinating.



- As soon as I find the time I'm going to reorganize my bedroom for the 50th (probably more) time & actually KEEP it clean. I really want to get rid of a lot of things before I move out this summer. It'll just make things so much easier. I smell a yard sale brewing!



That's all for now!
♥C.

0 loves:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails