Thursday, August 19, 2010

Catching Up.

So since Monday I've been at my new apartment. It's still a mess & doesn't really have that "home" feel yet. Oh well, I'll have a while to fix that! It also doesn't have internet yet & I didn't really bring anything so I was so bored! I'm so lazy. Haha.

Anyways, the Sunday before I left my two childhood friends & I went down to Pacific Beach in San Diego like we always do to grab some lunch, shop & eat acai bowls. It was so much fun! We discovered this really cute sushi restaurant called Kabuki Sushi. It was soooo adorable! It was conveyor belt style, but instead of a boring ol' conveyor belt, it was little sushi boats floating in water that served the sushi! The food was delicious & well-priced. I'd say we found ourselves a new favorite sushi spot. We also had to get acai bowls from The Big Squeeze & even after going to Hawaii, it's still the best we've tasted!




We spent all day together & ended up talking the night away. I even teared up a little because my friend, Katrina, is leaving to Harvard today & it was our last chance to hang out. Katrina, Lorena (our other childhood friend) have been friends for over 13 years & we basically grew up together. It's just amazing to see how far we've all gotten & it's finally time for us to go our own ways. So sad! But we knew it would come eventually!


*Oh, Btw!
I just recently reopened my twitter account so if you'd like to follow me, please do! (:

0 loves:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails