Friday, August 20, 2010

Friday Feature: Tattoo Artist Valerie Vargas.

As an artist I have come to appreciate all types of art. So that also includes tattoos! Well done, clean-lined, beautifully colored tattoos. With so many tattoo artists out there sometimes it's hard to find one that really puts out quality work. I came across Valerie Vargas' work on fuckyeahtattoos one day & I guess I got lucky because with all those entries being put in it's easy to miss the good stuff. I instantly fell in love with her work when I looked her up.









At first glance her tattoos look just like any other classic tattoos, but when you take a closer look at the detail you'll see why she's got a never ending waiting list. I love her clean lines & vibrant colors, it all just looks so smoothly done! My friends think I should get a tattoo done by her next year when we're in London, but It's definitely something I need to think about more.. but it would be lovely!

0 loves:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails