Sunday, August 8, 2010

Yums!




Just a quick weekend update. Yesterday I successfully made fried ice cream & it was delicious if I may say so myself! I've got to share that recipe with you all. It's really simple & it's really yummy! I also went to my friend's going away party last night. So sad, we've known each other since we were in elementary school & now she's going away to the east coast. It's always hard to let go of your closest friends! But we've all got to do what what have to do right?

I spent today at my new apartment with my brother & his girlfriend assmebling everything & putting things in their place. All I've got to do now is bring in all my personal things like clothes & art supplies. Class starts a week from tomorrow for me. New college! I'm excited!

0 loves:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails