Sunday, May 2, 2010

Hello, Sunday!

Yesterday, I took the day off of work to go to Fullerton with my brother so he & I could take our placement tests for our classes. We SUPER early & we headed to his university first because his test started earlier. When I finally got to my school I found out that it was a COMPLETE waste of time! I didn't have to take the exam since I'm going into my 5th semester of college. But I didn't want to let it be a complete waste of time so I drove around & got to see the area a little bit. I have a feeling I'm going to need A LOT of adjustment. It's very different from where I live now, but that's okay. Comfort is no place to look for success, right?

I forgot to mention that I picked up this book last week. It's called The Handmade Marketplace by Kari Chapin. Like I've said before I'm thinking of opening my own etsy shop to sell cute things I love to make to earn a little extra cash. This book seems promising so far & it's got great advice!




I'm going to start weight watchers again tomorrow.. I really need to. Wish me luck!

0 loves:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails