Monday, June 14, 2010

Monday Inspirations.

Wow, I can't believe it's Monday again. It's also halfway through the month of June & halfway through the year! I can't believe how fast time's gone by..

So for this version of Monday Inspirations I'm going to do a recap of my New Year's Resolutions.. from this blog here.


1. Lose weight.


For the first couple months of the year I did amazingly at losing weight! I was down about 14 lbs & for some reason I just stopped. It was so inconvenient to keep counting all the weight watchers points it started to feel ridiculous. Since then I've stayed around the same weight.

2. Eat healthier, Exercise more.


I'm still working on my daily diet, but so far it's been alright. It's just my addiction to sugar I can't seem to shake off! I also bought a bike so I've been trying to use it as much as I can.

3. Draw & paint more!


Mission accomplished because I took 2 art classes last semester. Now the question is.. how to keep myself motivated throughout the summer?

4.. Learn how to sew!


Not gonna lie.. my Hello Kitty sewing machine is still sitting in its box inside my closet. ]x

5. Scrapbook more.


Fail. The closest I got to scrapbooking this year was when I used scrapbook paper in my design class.

6. Take more pictures!


Definitely working on it. My dad gave me an awesome camera & I've added to my toy camera collection!

7. Get more tattoos.


My budget just simply isn't allowing me to do so. I've still got 6 more months until the end of the year though!

8.No more procrastinating.


I would be lying if I said I didn't anymore.

9. Write at least one a month to my darling little Wilky in Haiti.


I've sent him a couple things.. but sometimes I just don't find time by the end of the day.. ):

10. Keep my blog consistent!

I'm not the best blogger, but I'm most definitely trying!


Alright then! I'm off to work on my RVA Summer Camp logbook. I'm so excited that this class has finally begun! (:

0 loves:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails